Wednesday, 28 March 2012

[FAQ'S]





[Q]  Is my phone rooted?

[A]  Nope.

[Q]  Multipicture live wallpaper doesn't do an animation when I reach the last home screen and return to the first.

[A] Unfortunately at the moment, multipicture live wallpaper is not fully compatible with infinite scrolling.

[Q] Where Can I find the wallpapers you use?

[A] Follow the links here :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMTsM9tTnbY

[Q] Why does my cubed music player widget look different?

[A] Download an older version here:
http://handheld.softpedia.com/progDownload/3-Cubed-Download-101988.html

[Q] Why does me lock screen stay in portrait mode?

[A] Because you haven't set up the orientation to "sensor" to do this, open widget locker go to settings ---> look and feel ---> screen orientation and select "sensor"

[Q] Why ADW EX does not animate on my US galaxy note?

[A] I have been recently informed about this problem, it seems at the moment ADW EX does not seem to be fully compatible with the US galaxy note. I don't have one so unfortunately I can't experiment to find a solution. The best we can do is contact the developer to inform them of the situation. 

[Q] Why does my colorize widget is not clear like yours?

[A] You must deactivate any existing theme. To do this go to the widget settings by clicking on the icon that looks like a list on the top bar of the widget. Select settings then scroll down to "theme" and select "none"


*more as I think of them*

7 comments:

  1. in my htc hd2 should i first flash windows6.5 to CM7 [ICS]?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cold fustion ,..dude can u plz tell me the name of the song tht played at 07:30 of this video-- watch?v=aKYRp5pAf4Y,.,.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lock screen app are you using?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    POLISHED CONCRETE
    CONCRETE RESURFACING
    FLOOR LEVELLING
    CONCRETE REPAIRS
    EPOXY COATINGS
    CONCRETE POLISHING

    ReplyDelete